- ?【Upgraded 5 Blades Wood Stove fan】Working temperature: 60 ° C – 350 ° C made of high strength aluminum alloy. “FIVE blades” provides larger and wider hot air circulates about 210CFM.
- ?【Heat Powered-Better Heat Distribution】The 5 blades stove fan uses the heat from the stove’s surface to spin adjusts its speed automatically with the stove’s surface temperature and no batteries or electricity required.This eco-friendly fan allows you to get the maximum heat from your log burner stove.
- ?【Whisper and Quiet】Newly Designed BladeLarger Air VolumeLower noise. The noise level of the fan is less than 25db the only moving part is the blades which makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speedYou will enjoy hot air in a calm and comfortable environment.
- ?【Safety Overheating Protection Design】The stove fan support is made with Anodized Aluminum able to resist high temperature up to 644°F(340℃) no deformation and no discoloration even after long time working under high temperature. The stove fan comes with a bi-metallic safety device at the bottom. When the surface temperature rises around 250-300°C it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.
- ?【Easy Operation】No installation requiredyou only need to place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top the fan will automatically rotate with the temperature getting higher. The hotter the stovetop is the faster the stove fan spins and the more warm air the eco fan circulates.
- ?【Operating temperature】The working temperature of this wood stove fan is 65-350°C. It starts spinning when the temperature gets around 60°C and works most efficiently when it gets around 200-300°C. But please avoid to use the fan at high temperature continuously for a long time. Kindly note the working efficiency will be various as per your stovetop temperature.