- 🔥🔥🔥【Upgraded Wood Burning Stove Fan】The 6-blade wood stove fan with recessed design and the new shape of the convection fan dissipate heat faster. Heat powered fireplace fans are widely used in wood stoves gas stoves pellet stoves multi fuel stove etc. This small log burner fan is a perfect addition to every home that has a wood stove. Compact dimensions – 11x 8.5x 12.5cm and takes up almost no space.
- 🔥🔥🔥【No Power Required & Energy Saving】Fireplace fans are powered by heat. The stove fan converts the heat into electricity with the help of a heat-conducting plate on the bottom. And the heat powered stove fan automatically adjusts its rotating speed with the temperature of the stove’s surface. No batteries or electricity are needed and it’s also environmentally friendly and 38% of wood or fuel cost saving.
- 🔥🔥🔥【Silent Operation】When the mini log burner fan is working only the fan blade rotates. The noise is less than 25db. The rotation of the fan blade blows the hot air thus accelerating the circulation of hot air to bring warmth to every corner of the room to go out. You ignore it but feel warm all the time.
- 🔥🔥🔥【Overheat Protection】There is a bimetal safety device at the bottom of the wood burning stove fan When the surface temperature rises around 250-300°C it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.
- 🔥🔥🔥【High Performance Stove Fan】Made of high-quality anodized aluminum the heat-driven woodburner fan has higher thermal conductivity than steel fans. The operating temperature is approximately 50°C to 350°C (122°F to 662°F). Just position the woodburner fireplace fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top near the side or back of the stovepipe. It will working when the stove surface hot.