- Newly Designed 7 Blades: The 7 large aluminium blades is designed to deliver a very broad thermal current so it disperse heat from the stove more efficiently(40% Up) and raise the temperature of your room quickly. The wind is stronger than 4 blades circulating 180-265 CFM to keep your whole room warm.
- Increased efficiency & Economical: Utilizes the heat from the woodstove and distributes it throughout the room. Fans reduce the amount of wood used by 28%. Save resource and your electricity bill by dispersing warm air efficiently throughout the room.
- No Electricity or Battery Powered by Heat: Wood Stove Fan for Log Burning Fireplaces gets power from the HEAT produced by your fireplace wood burning stove or pellet stove.
- Overheating Protection: The stove fan comes with a bi-metallic safety device at the base. When the surface temperature rises above around 345 ℃ it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and starter. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.
- Silent Operation: Really impressed our fan is virtually silent despite going round at an impressive speed of knots and really does blow the warm air onto the room. Results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. More stable and environmental protection.