- [8-Blade Stove Fan] Made from anodised aluminium this 8-blade fireplace fan optimally distributes heat from the hearth into the room effectively circulating warm air throughout the room improving heating efficiency and saving energy. More blades faster speeds and stronger winds warm up your room faster.
- [No Electricity Required] This fireplace fan utilises the Seebeck effect to operate by generating energy from the heat! Automatically activates at temperatures as low as 70°C / 158°F without batteries or electricity. Enjoy the warmth of your room while saving money on your electric bill.
- [Compact Design] Designed for tight spaces the mini cooker fan is widely used for wood-burning stoves gas stoves pellet stoves and more. Operating Temperature: 70℃-345
- [Low Noise] The newly designed blades provide more airflow and lower noise with operating noise below 45 dB. It will not interfere with your reading work and other activities and you can enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- [Essential Fireplace Accessories] The Thermodynamic Wood Stove Fan comes with a magnetic thermometer that can be attached to the chimney of the fireplace to measure the temperature of the stove to avoid overheating. If you have any questions about our products please feel free to contact us and we will reply within 24 hours.