- EASY TO LIGHT: The coffee logs for fire pit are sustainably made from recycled coffee grounds and they easily turn up the heat. Each log contains 25 coffees and are collected from cafes businesses instant coffee companies airports train stations and universities
- HEAT EFFICIENCY: The coffee logs for wood burner blaze 20% hotter and longer than any other dry or kiln-dried wood.
- SUSTAINABLE FIREWOOD LOG: AMOS Coffee logs reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 80% when burned. It minimises the trash sent to landfill and thus provides an environment friendly alternative to coal lump charcoal and imported wood logs
- SUITABLE FOR: Coffee log is an excellent alternative for burning regular hardwood logs. Ideal for wood burners open fires multi-fuel stoves but it is not suitable for barbecues
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: We recommend using 3-4 coffee logs for wood burners or warming your home. The eco-friendly logs measures 14 x 28.5 x 25 cm and weighs 7.65 kg