- The stove temperature guage can help protect your stove from overheating the clear mark of your burning temperature can help you make sure of the stove temperature allow you to make full use of the fuel ensure you are burning fuel at the operation temperature.
- Stove thermometer is easy to use and install you can put the magnetic back on stove top or side the handy hook can also attach the thermometer onto the stove or single wall flue pipe thermometer.
- There are 2 units reading the measuring range is 100 to 900 degree wide range provides accurate measuring of the temperature.
- The stove top meter is consist of aluminum dial bimetal thermometer sensor brass pointer durable and can be applied for a long time and you can get an accurate temperature.
- The thermometer has a design and a strong magnet which is suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface including stoves BBQ ranges patio heaters flue pipes.