- 1.Black Log Briquette Maker Eco Friendly Paper Brick Fire Block Recycling PressBlack Log Briquette Maker Make your own Logs for your fire place with this Brick Maker!
- 2.A clever and quirky way to recycle this log maker makes the ideal tool for making paper bricks for fires fire pits and chimineas.
- 3.A great way to recycle any unwanted junk mail or old newspapers simply insert into the tool and use the handles to create paper bricks for burning.
- 4.Paper logs will burn as wood for up to 2 hours meaning a saving on heating bills whilst conserving trees. An eco-friendly alternative to burning charcoal by allowing you to recycle waste paper into fuel. So easy to use no assembly required.
- 5.A great gift for anyone who loves to recycle and loves to burn their fireplace. – Weight: 2.08 Kg – Dimensions: 32cm x 14cm x 14cm – Briquettes Create: 23cm x 9cm x 8cm