- High-quality welding gloves made of heat-resistant split leather (HR) and cuffs with textile lining.
- . The outer material is heat resistant treated and has a thickness between 1.2 and 1.4 mm
- . Inner lining: wadding; waistband lining: cotton fabric. Weight of 300 g/m²
- . Stitched with Kevlar technology. the gloves have a length of 35 cm
- Delta Plus has been offering an extensive range of PPE for over 40 years to equip people from head to toe and is an important global player with 8 production locations