- 【Heat Power Generation】Without batteries or electricity the wood burner fan converts the heat from the fireplace or stove into electricity.
- 【6-Blade Mini Furnace Fan】The higher the temperature the faster the blades rotate and the larger the air volume so it can dissipate the heat of the fireplace more effectively and quickly raise the temperature of the room. There are 6-blade and 12-blade log burner fans to choose from. The more blades the larger the air volume which can be selected according to your needs.
- 【Easy to Use】No installation required just place the heat powered fan on the smooth and flat surface of the stove close to the side or back of the stove tube.
- 【Quiet and Safe】The unique design of the blade assembly keeps the wood burner fireplace fan quiet during the fastest operation.
- 【Working Temperature】The recommended working surface temperature of the stove fan is 50°C/122°F to 350°C/662°F [with thermometer].