- 🔥【Upgrade Magnetic Stove Fan】New Reinforced fan blades and premium anodized aluminum faster speed larger air volume lower starting temperature lower noise the motor has a longer service life and durable. this heat-driven fireplace fan has higher thermal conductivity efficiency than steel ones.
- 🧲【Magnetic Installation】 2PCS strong high- temperature resistant magnets the stove fan for log burners can be stably fixed on the chimney pipe save space and fit for wood burning stove that has a cool top an irregular surface a soapstone. (If your chimney is not pure iron galvanized that’s ok there is an extra iron ring to fix it.)
- 🌳【No electricity required 】High temperature super thermal conductivity base and low temperature with ultra-fast heat dissipation performance heat sink converts the temperature difference into electricity which drives the motor. The max airflow of this magnetic log burner fan up to 170 CFM warm your room fast and save your bills.
- 🔇【Silent Operation】The wood burning fan operates silently and is almost completely silent even at its highest speed. The working noise is only below 25 dB let you enjoy the warmth in a quiet environment.
- 🔥【Effective 4 blades】Professional testing reports indicate that 4 blades stove fan are the most suitable combination. Because the wind power of the 3-fan blades is not powerful enough. More than 5 fan blades are too heavy for the motor which can slow down the blade rotation speed and damage the motor.（Comes with a handle for easy carrying after cooling down）
- 🎁【Great Winter Gift】The fire fan is suitable for all kinds of wood stoves gas stoves pellet stoves and so on. This heat powered stove fan with beautiful packaging is a definitely useful gift for your family and friend.
- ⚠ 【Woodburner Stove Fan Parameters】Material: Premium aluminum / Size: 18.1×15.1×17.2 cm (7.1×5.9×6.7 inch) / Temperature range: 80 °C ~ 350 °C / Suitable for The diameter of the chimney: 12~15.5cm (circumference：37.7~48.7cm） / Recommended installed height: 20-50cm from the fireplace tabletop.