- Stoves as well as multi-fuel gas and stoves heat the area directly in front of them or around them but they ‘t transfer heat as well into the room leaving some areas either too hot or too cold.
- To heat the whole room properly you need a stove fan. They sit on top of the stove and circulate the warm air so that it is evenly distributed around the room. And because they are powered by the heat generated by the stove they ‘t need a power source.
- The fan base and blades are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust or corrode and will not deform easily. Fluted fan blades and lotus-shaped design for faster hot air circulation.
- Energy saving: The stove fan does not need electricity or a battery powered by heat. Wood Stove Fan for Log Burning Fireplaces gets power from the heat produced by your fireplace wood-burning stove or stove. Effectively dispersing warm air around your room.
- Above all you can that your room advantages from the heat given off by the stove more easily.