- Anodized Aluminum Material: The whole fan is made from anodized aluminum which will not rust or corrode when the fan is getting hot. It will slow down and stop rotating as the stove cools.
- 50~345 Working Temperature: The fan spins when the temperature is reached 50 (122). The hotter the base of the fan gets the faster the fan turns and the more air the fan circulates into the room
- Large Air Volume: 5 blades diffuse warm air throughout the whole room. Just place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of the top of the stove near the side or back of the stovepipe.
- Heat Powered: The stove fan generates power by converting the heat from the stove into electricity to drive the motor then the blades spin. No batteries or electricity required eco-friendly.
- Self-Powered – Powered by heat the speed is automatically controlled by the stove top temperature.