- The fan has a . Prevent damage to TEG and motor after the surface temperature rises to a certain level. You can use it with confidence.
- technology reinforced blades faster speed and greater air volume. The thermodynamic stove fan is designed to circulate the hot air produced by the combustion of wood/coal or pellets. Effectively circulate hot air throughout the room
- Our products are widely used in wood burning stoves gas stoves pellet stoves etc. It is the simplest and most effective way of accelerating the furnace to heat the room.
- Longer service life. There is a bimetal device at the bottom of the stove fan. When the surface temperature rises above 300 the device will gently lift the front of the fan to the TEG and the motor.
- Self-Powered – Powered by heat the speed is automatically controlled by the stove top temperature.