- 【 5 Blades Log Burner Fan 】 With 5 blades this log burner wood burner fan will circulate more warm air than traditional 3/4 blades fan making in a most effective and efficient way to circulate the warm air horizontally all-around your house to keep it more warm.
- 【 Overheating Protection 】 There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the log burner wood burning fan. If the surface temperature rises above around 350℃ the safety device will gently lift to protect the TEG and motor. Later the wood burning stove fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.
- 【 Less consumption more efficiency】 Self-start at temp as low as 55°C no batteries required non-electric fan and our wood stove fan utilizes the heat from the wood stove and circulate them throughout room you can enjoy warmth in you room increasing your comfort without increasing your bill.
- 【 Working Temperature: 50°C(122°F)-340°C（644°F) 】 The fan for wood burning stove start to spin when the temperature is reached 50°C(122°F). The hotter the base of the fan gets the faster the fan turns and the more air the fan circulates into the room. It will slow down and stop as the stove is getting cool.
- 【 Whisper Quiet Operation 】 The only moving part of the stove fan is the 5 blades assembly. The working noise is only below 25dB which is very quiet to reduce wood consumption. You even do not know the stove fan is there but you will feel the warmth in a quiet environment.