- 🔥【Upgrade Heat Powered Stove Fan】- The dual-motor hot air stove fan with 8 blades can produce more warm air and improve the efficiency of the product. It is widely used in wood stove gas stove Log Burner Fireplace etc.
- 🔥【Easy to Use】No assembly required you only need to place this mini stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stovetop the stove fan will automatically rotate with the temperature getting higher. The hotter the stovetop is the faster the stove fan spins and the more warm air the eco fan circulates.please put fan on the side of the chimney (leave a space of 15cm behind the fan) so that the fan can blow hot air into the room.
- 🔥【Quiet Operation】 This stove fan’s noise level is less than 25 dB which gives you a Quiet atmosphere. The stove fan is designed to be used with coal pellet or wood-burning stoves extremely quiet while working. Say good-bye to the loud noise of electric-forced fans. You won’t even know the fan is there but you’ll feel warm all the time.
- 🔥【High temperature protection shrapne】The working temperature of this wood stove fan is 60-335°C. It starts spinning when the temperature gets around 60°C and works most efficiently when it gets around 200-300°C. But please avoid using the fan at high temperature continuously for a long time. Kindly note that its working efficiency will be various as per your stovetop temperature.
- 🔥【Overheating Protection】 just dust it off occasionally and put some light oil on the blade shaft to keep it spinning smoothly and quietly. there is high temperature protection shrapnel at the bottom full oxidation of the fuselage high temperature does not change color.When the surface temperature rises around 250-300°C it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.