- 🔥 Log Burner Fan: The stove fans base and blade are made from brilliant anodized aluminum which makes the fan not rust or corrode it is durable enough for a long time use. The wood stove fireplace fan is widely used for wood-burning/Log burning stoves fireplaces and is not suit for pellets marble saponite particles tabletop low-temperature stoves etc. ✊✊✊Paired with heat-resistant gloves will allow you to adapt to higher temperatures without burning your hands.
- 🔥Necessary 8-Blades Wood Burner Fans: This silent wood burner stove fan is the perfect addition to every home. The wood stove fireplace fan is widely used for gas electric pellet stove or wood-burning stove. The swept area of the 8-page fan is 10MM larger than that of the 6-blade. The larger the swept area the stronger the wind. The design angle of the 8-blade fan blade is 20° larger than that of the 6-blade fan and the wind speed is 90% higher.
- 🔥Stove Fans Log Burners: The fan will only start to work when the temperature reaches 185-842 degrees Fahrenheit(85-450 degrees Celsius depending on the type of fireplace). The bottom of the fan is equipped with a temperature display strip. But please avoid using the fan at a high temperature continuously for a long time. Kindly note the working efficiency will be various as per your stovetop temperature.
- 🔥Automatic and Silent Operation: No batteries or electricity are required this heat powered stove fan with less than 25db noise provides a quiet and comfortable environment. Use a stove fan for coal or wood burning stoves and enjoy a warm air circulation. And the only moving part is the blade accessory which makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed.
- 🔥Easy to Use: Integrated design of fan thermometer gives you a quick overview of your fireplace temperature exclusive laser printer engraving with the latest technology more accurate scale accurate temperature rise no fading or fading. No installation is required you only need to place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stovetop but do not place it in front of stove pipes or open flames.